Nuffnang

Google Search

Google
 

Thursday, July 01, 2010

How to diet when you are surrounded with all sorts of food? XD

Ever since I came over for this assignment in Jakarta, I have never skip my breakfast, lunch and dinner. On top of that, I eat tit-bits during tea time too! I just cant resist the biscuits, candies and chocolates lying on my table. Stop buying them? No way... Hahaha! =p

For these two days, it is even better! Some of my colleagues bought us some local delicacies - prunes layer cake, Medan layer cake and bika amboi (ginger cake). OMG... There's so many cakes to be consumed for these 2 days!! We got to eat them for breakfast, tea and supper. Or else, the cakes will not be fresh any more. 

My colleague snapped me holding the pretty basket of prunes layer cake =)

Now, I am stuffed with cakes... I need to go to the gym and burn some calories!!

*Cheers*

No comments: