Nuffnang

Google Search

Google
 

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

WEIRDO NEWS: 'Ghostbusters' scholarship for British student

Source: Metro News

“A student has won the world's only 'ghostbuster' scholarship this year to study parapsychological phenomena.

Callum Cooper, 21, of Northampton University , was given £1,800 from New York 's Parapsychology Foundation to investigate phenomena like haunted sites, and even text messages from the dead.

He won out over international competition for the Eileen J. Garrett prize, which is intended to help students find possible scientific proof for uncanny happenings.

He plans to write his dissertation on 'the sense of being stared at in public spaces'.”

I heard about this news on Hitz.fm this morning and I found it very interesting!! I really can’t wait to read this guy’s dissertation on how a dead person can send text messages… Perhaps, they use the Hell Network? Or the Heaven Network? The best network coverage with broadband? LOL!!!

Anyway, I think this is a very interesting area to be researched on... Thumbs up, Callum Cooper!!!

*Cheers*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our lives, and I think it is safe to say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as memory becomes less expensive, the possibility of transferring our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about every once in a while.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.zoomshare.com/2.shtml]R4i[/url] DS KwZa)