Nuffnang

Google Search

Google
 

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Part 3 of my Annual Leave

*Continuation*... Again...

Day 5 - Vegetating day
This is the last day of my annual leave. I decided to vegetate at home. I spent almost the whole day to surf the Internet and played FB games. I was so addicted with this "Restaurant City"... OMG! I was busy with exchanging ingredients with other friends, re-decorate my restaurant, upgrade my dishes, wash toilets, repair the arcade machine, etc... (FYI, so far this is the only game I play in FB =p)

Other than that, I also browsed through my friends' profiles and pictures... Guess what? I found this from one of their albums!! I was posing with my colleague's wine glass at my work station... XD

*Cheers*

2 comments:

Alice said...

Hey that's my wine glass! ROFL!

Jacqueline said...

Kekekekeke!!! Yea!!! Thats ur wine glass!!! Was it b4 or after I stuck d P bear in? LOL!!!