Nuffnang

Google Search

Google
 

Friday, May 12, 2006

Mission Impossible 4 (MI.IV)

**I put this pic for fun only ler**

Yesterday morning, I parked at Elephant Walk.. There will be some X-game event during the weekend. Therefore, I saw lots of signboards over there, “No food and drinks allowed” and etc.. On the way to uni, I met my International Marketing (IM) lecturer.. Here goes our conversation:

Me: Morning!
She: Morning! How’s your IM?
Me: Oh! My group is going to do presentation. (I thought she was asking for the IM report)
She: Did your group present in the first assignment?
Me: No, we did a report for that.
She: I see. Then your group will be presenting on Wednesday because... (blah blah blah)
Me: Oh! Thats great!!
She: I will put up an announcement later.. Check out student drive ya!
Me: Oki! No problem!
And blah blah blah..

After that, I started to do my IM presentation slides at the foyer.. After a while, I saw more and more laptop users came but theres only 4 powerpoint plugs. So, remember to charge your laptop before come to uni!! In case you didnt get a plug! Or bring an extension wire.. Hahaha!! (I saw people did that!)

I took my own sweet time to do the slides.. Slowly look for sources and stuff because my group will be presenting on next Wednesday! We have at least 5 days to prepare for the slides! Hehe!! But all a sudden, I heard SHOCKING NEWS! According to one of my classmate, the presentation slides are to be submitted first! And the due date is that day itself!! I was so damn panic..

But luckily our lecturer is good enough to extent another day for all the presenters.. So, me and my groupmate rushed for the slides like mad.. I slept at 4.30am last night, while she slept at 5 something.. And this morning, we started to compile all the slides in uni.. Can you belief it? 50 detailed presentation slides were done in less than 2 days!! *Phew*

Finally, we submitted the slides at 2.30pm just now and hooray!!! LUNCH @ McD!!

*Cheers*

3 comments:

Sue Lin said...

"Or bring an extension wire.. Hahaha!! (I saw people did that!)"--- Hehehe, did u see the extension i brought?? One pin become 3 pins... n i even charged my phone there in uni!!

I'm so teruk...

All the best with your presentation!!

Jacqueline said...

Wahhhh... not heavy meh? the laptop is already so heavy.. plus the charger... u summmore bring extension wire and handphone charger... Wow!! Got maid carry it ard for u in uni ar? Lol!! Joking...

Sue Lin said...

Hahaha, if got slave how nice right?