Nuffnang

Google Search

Google
 

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year Resolutions

Year 2009 is ending very soon... Are you planning for your 2010 New Year Resolutions?

I found some interesting quotes from Quote Garden.

A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other. ~Author Unknown

I do think New Year's resolutions can't technically be expected to begin on New Year's Day, don't you? Since, because it's an extension of New Year's Eve, smokers are already on a smoking roll and cannot be expected to stop abruptly on the stroke of midnight with so much nicotine in the system. Also dieting on New Year's Day isn't a good idea as you can't eat rationally but really need to be free to consume whatever is necessary, moment by moment, in order to ease your hangover. I think it would be much more sensible if resolutions began generally on January the second. ~Helen Fielding, Bridget Jones's Diary
LOL! So, are your new year's resolutions are the same each year too? For me, I hardly set my new year resolutions. Maybe I should set mine by January the second. =p

*Cheers*

No comments: