Nuffnang

Google Search

Google
 

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fast car? No...

After met with the mad taxi driver in Bangkok, I met with another mad driver along Federal Highway... It was a lovely Sunday morning and I was traveling along the highway at around 90km/h. Well, do not expect me to drive faster as the speed limit was 80km/h only. On top of that, there was an MPV right in front of me traveling at the same speed.

What happened was, a red hatchback Proton car was tailgating behind me for quite a distance! I ignored him at first. After a while, I moved to the middle lane and gave way. The driver sped up and over took me!! Fine...

But, guess what? Two seconds after he overtook me, the right side of his car bumper felt down!!! It was dragging on the ground. Can't help it!! I gotta laugh!!! Hahahahaha!!! I was actually banging on my wheels and laugh out loud. XD On top of that, I showed him a 'thumbs up' sign when I was passing by his car.... *Padan muka*

The moral of the story is, if you're not driving a fast car, do not act like driving one... Your car might end up falling apart.... Hahahahahha!

*Cheers*

No comments: