Nuffnang

Google Search

Google
 

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Lazy pig is back!!

Wow! I didn't touch my blog for such a long time! The last blog I posted was more than a month ago!! Errmm... ok... I admit... I'm a lazy pig.. =p After exam already marr... So, don't feel like writing any essays lor...

Well, I'm currently working in Dutch Lady as a temporary staff... Has been working for 2 weeks already.. Its a 5-day work per week... Don't ask me bout the salary... Its super duper low, ok? But, it managed to cover my food and transportation expenses la...

Right now, I gotta wake up at 6.10 in the morning... (I never get up so early when I was in uni!! Except for exam time la...) At 7am, I will start my journey to my office located at PJ... Be there early to avoid the annoying traffic jam mar...

Usually I will reach the office at around 7.25am and make my breakfast. Heheh!! My hot MILO!! Or sometimes coffee... Yum yumm... Errm... Once a while I will drink the Dutch Lady Packet Drinks la... FOC punya. Then, W~O~R~K...

1pm ~ Lunch time!! Right now, the company provides free lunch for all staffs!! That's why, many of us will proceed to the cafeteria and grab our free food. Wait a minute... Our free food is only up to RM3.50. So, if u wanna eat more, you gotta poke out own money lor. But for me, the RM3.50 'mixed rice' is more than enough already ler... (1 rice, 2 vege plus 1 meat...) Drinks are FOC... BUT... I heard this free lunch thingie will be on till end of Dec only la... So, I need to buy own food for another 2 months next year...

2pm, back to work... *Tick tock tick tock...* Yay!! Its 5pm!! The work is over!! But I will usually OT until 7pm. Sob sob... When I reach home, its already 8pm plus!! After dinner, bath, TV... Then, I will go to bed at 10.30pm or the latest 11pm... Or else I won't be able to wake up at 6.10 in the next morning... Thats why, I dont have time to blog!!!

"What about weekend?" Weekend got other stuff to do la.... See my bedroom! Still so messy... and... I need time to meet friends and so la... hehe!! By the way, I'm waiting for u all to organise some gatherings!!! I wanna meet u guys!! Miss u all... YES!!! YOU!!! Dunit to look at the left or right... ITS YOU!! Hahaha!!

See you soon...

*Cheers*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey leng lui
at the end of this message, u say "Miss u all" is that include me ah????hehe.....hope so....hahahah

sorry git tak malu....

hope to see u soon

Sue Lin said...

HAHAHA, the free drinks n food sounds good! Too bad accounting firems got no free products to give us! How to GIVE us acounting services!?

What do u do there??? Until end of Feb? Then start looking 4 permanent job?? No long hoks, travel, etc? 6.10am?! What road u use???

And was debating whether or not i should plan my own farewell or not.... hmm... maybe just meet a few ppl here n there. After all we stay so near 2 each other...

Sue Lin said...

Goodness, forgive my terrible typing...

accounting firms*
no long hols*

Jacqueline said...

Yong,
Haha!! Yaya! Miss u all... =p Merry Christmas!

Sue Lin,
Lol!! Yalor! Accounting firms got no free food... :p Nxt time apply for nestle la... Then can get plenty of FOOD!!! Hahaha!!

I'm planning to do my honours nxt sem... Thats why working as a temporary staff only lor... Errm... Working in the Credit Control department...

What road I use ar? Errm... Federal H/way lo. Got other roads to use meh? This is the 1 and only road I know worr... Haha!!

Ohyar! Ur leaving to Aussie soon hor? Arrange some party b4 ciao lo... Btw, I tot we took some pic during the MBC party? Where are they ar?