Nuffnang

Google Search

Google
 

Friday, June 23, 2006

Exams Ended!

My exams ended yesterday... I'm supposed to be out there enjoying my holiday! Movie, shopping, makan and etc.... But what am I doing over here? Errmmm.... Im actually here in the Computer Lab and blogging rubbish! Hahah!

I went to the library earlier and grabbed 2 books... Some art and comic related books. I thought I can read those so-called-comic books to kill my time while waiting for A to end his exam... But then, the 2 books were sooooo boring!! And I dun understand the comic! Am I too dumb or what? =(

It's 2.30pm now. I need to wait for another 2 hours!! Coz A is now in the exam hall doing his paper... Besides A, many other accounting and econs students are doing the same thing... Good luck people...

I feel hungry and bored right now... Anyone can introduce me with some interesting online games? Those Free 1 la of coz... Hehehe!! *(^_^)*

*Cheers*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah..merdeka..ahah..ohh..nice of you to wait for A...sweet..ahah

Jacqueline said...

hehehe!! Yeah! We all MERDEKA!! HooooRayyyy... Enjoy your holiday yah!

Sue Lin said...

Hahaha... i did wht u did also, wait 4 Elwyn... aiyah.. i shouldnt have, thats the day i dropped my phone in the toilet!!! Hahahaha

Jacqueline said...

Hahahah!! Opps... Shouldn't laugh at you hor? Errm... Nvm la... The old phone KO ady then get a new 1 lo... Get camera phone! Then you can snap photo with Elwyn... Heheheh!!