Nuffnang

Google Search

Google
 

Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas! *(>-<)*

Jingle Bell... Jingle Bell... Jingle Bell Rox...

Heheh!! Merry Christmas!! Ermm.. Actually I'm 1 day late... But still can celebrate right? Since today is the replacement holiday... Kekeke! =p

Yesterday I opened my Christmas pressie early in the morning... At 7 something!!! Haha! That was a wonderful present! I love it so much... After 'play' with it, I fall back to sleep... Hehehee! Yes! My hobby is sleep!! ZZzzzzz....

I didn't go out for celebration last night... In fact, I was doing my HRM assignment at home... See... I was So SO so sO hardworking... Lolz! Ermm... actually I spent most of my time surfing the net and watching TV... Ooopsss...

At night, my cousin and family visited me... Wait... She actually came to use my toilet! Lolz! Btw, she brought someone special along and that's really a big surprise... Lolz... =p Vivian... If u read this... Make sure u keep me updated always... Hehehe! *(^_^)*

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

~Cheerz~

No comments: