Nuffnang

Google Search

Google
 

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Happy ‘Tong Yuen’ Day!!

Today is a very BIG day for Chinese… I call it as ‘Tong Yuen’ day… Lolz! Coz this is the only day of the year I can eat ‘Tong Yuen’… Hehe! *Yummy Yum Yum* Some family will buy the ready-made ‘Tong Yuen’ from the market. For me, I make them by myself!! Anyone wanna try my ‘Tong Yuen’? I have made some extra…

Ermm… But my ‘tong yuens’ do not have standardised shape… Lolz! Although all are round, some are very humungous while others are too tiny… Some got brown sugar inside and some don’t have… Kekeke! But I think still edible la… *wink*

Happy ‘Tong Yuen’ day to you!! *(,”)*(“,)*

~Cheers~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hei, i am in Australia....so dun have Tong Yuen eat. can u mail some for me ar????
i am waiting ya
bye

Unknown said...

hey, wat colour is your tong yuen? tell you what, mine is so so so colourful...red, white, yellow and green... lolz...
any colouring that i found in the fridge are used..lolz that's suppose belong to my mum, for baking her cookies and cakes...
But looking at the tong yuen that are so colourful, is scary. I dare not even eat, coz it is so GREEN and YELLOW...

Jacqueline said...

Haha! Mine not as colourful as yours... Only White, pink and green... but the green 1 not that green... more like White... Lolz! I got a lot of tong yuen left over and they were thrown the next day... :( So sad... all my hard work...

For Yen Yih, how to mail tong yuen to u ooo? Haha!

Unknown said...

Aiyah...than u should bring it to me...i will APPRECIATE ur hardwork...
Mine all finished up by my brother..don't even have the chance to eat second bowl.