Nuffnang

Google Search

Google
 

Friday, August 26, 2005

I'm sick...

Today... I'm sick... ='( In the morning was still ok... After Ong's Lecture, not very well already. Then, it became worse after lunch... *sob sob* I even skipped his tutorial at 12 noon! I felt so guilty.... Its the very first time I ponteng tutorial...

After that, I need to 'ma fan' Aaron to send me home... Sigh... I was really ma fan... Vomitted for dunno how many times... Dirty a few places in the campus... Opps... Even Aaron's car! So sorry.... Btw, his car very nice to sleep... Heheh! Very bouncy! =p

Few hours later, my dad went to my uni and drove my Kancil back... Lolz... I told him I parked my car at the second row... Heheh! Forget to tell him whether its the 2nd row from the right or left... Made him looked for the wrong side under the hot sun... Or was it under the rain? Opps... Feel guilty again...

Lastly, I wanna say thank you to:
Aaron who take care of me when I'm sick and sent me home...
My Daddy who also take care of me and drove my car back...
My Brother who helped me to carry books and get me the medicine + water...
Also my grandmother who gave me the blankie... =p
Thank you everyone! *Muakz Muakz Muakz*

Btw, I'm ok already... Not that sick. =)

No comments: