Nuffnang

Google Search

Google
 

Sunday, January 03, 2010

New year countdown celebration @ Mutiara Damansara

I had a great new year celebration this year! I went to Mutiara Damansara a.k.a. The Curve/ Ikea/ Cineleisure for 2009 countdown! In order to avoid the massive traffic jam, we reached The Curve at about 7pm for dinner.

After the awesome 'TGIF New Year dinner' (there was a special new year menu), we walked around while waiting for the countdown. We dropped by some shops and did some window shopping. Our last stop was Ikea. We hung out in the stall and got amazed with the house decorations until their annoucement went... "Dear customers, we will be closing in 30 minutes time... bla bla bla... Thank you for shopping with us." Okay... Its time for us to move out from Ikea.

We were quite lucky to spot some vacant benches in the mall. Hence we waited at the benches until 11.30pm. 30 minutes before midnight, its time to find a nice spot and enjoy the fireworks later! We found a so called nice spot, listened to Jacklyn Victor's live performances and saw others spraying their bubble. Check out this picture...

There were some poor guys got sprayed by a gang of people. Probably they were strangers to each other. However, they seems like enjoyed being sprayed. Haha!! I was keeping a distance with those people who were holding the sprays. I didn't want to get wet later... =p

Its 11.59pm!! Time to countdown!!! 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

I experienced the first new year countdown celebration with fireworks!! I wanted to snap some better pictures. However, I was standing right in front of some flag poles and snapping with my 3.2 megapixels camera phone. So, the picture turned out to be like that. I cant even remember if there were flash... Hahaha! Anyway, the real fireworks were 10 times nicer!!! I love it!!! I hope to see more fireworks! They are pretty! Beautiful!!

*Cheers*

2 comments:

How Jun said...

Happy New 2010 Year!!!!

http://howjun.blogspot.com/

Jacqueline said...

Same to you, How Jun... =)