Nuffnang

Google Search

Google
 

Saturday, January 27, 2007

=Uncertainty=

There are lots of uncertainties in our life... And I hate those uncertainties which will probably ruin ur day/ mood. Recently, I had applied a scholarship for my Honours Degree course. But, till now I'm still waiting for their confirmation. I havent receive any offer letter from Monash yet...

So, right now I am planning for the worse situation. I gotta start looking for a permanent job. Just in case they rejected my application. Grrr........ What happen to me? Cant seem to blog something nice and happy... I need an Angel to help me out...

*(@_@)*

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

All the best!!! Hope to hear good news from ya

Jacqueline said...

Haha!! yaya... Good news... I got what I want ady... :p

Thanks for ur wishes...