Nuffnang

Google Search

Google
 

Sunday, October 08, 2006

So Surprise & Thank You!!

Last week was a tough week for me... 3 assignments due in 1 week! Although all are group assignments (Int Mgt, Int Biz, and Mkt Planning), they were not easy! I went through the hassle of editing the draft... Imagine 3 or 4 members in a group and each of us has different styles of writing!! Therefore, we had to re-format the whole report to ensure the flow of the report is good... (Yala.. I'm very fussy 1 lar... Not a perfectionist, but fussy.. Lol!!)

My last assignment (Marketing Plan) was supposed to hand in by Friday... But, it somehow postponed to Saturday, 2pm... Err.. I dunno why it was postpone. Anyway, once I found out the new due date, I stopped editing the work... Lol!! I walked off from the computer lab! Hehe!! and went out for lunch... (I was very hungry...)

A came to uni and fetched me out for lunch... Guess what? S, SY, YM, & JC actually came along and they wanted to throw me a surprise party!! Wow!! I was really shocked! Oo.. Thanks a lot!! *(^o^)* We drove all the way to Damansara for lunch!! And thanks to KH as well... He came late and end up parked very far from the restaurant... Lol!! He was our DBKL to help us to finish up all the leftover food as well... Hahaha!!!

Thanks for the party, the pressies, the birthday song, the tiramisu cake, and the wishes... I love it!

p/s: Will upload some pictures once I get it. =p

*Muakx*

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Ooops, sorry about the comment in ur lastest post. i read n commented in tht one 1st! Hehe

"once I found out the new due date, I stopped editing the work... Lol!! I walked off from the computer lab!"

So funny! And so tepat, just nice for the rest to plan that surprise for u! =)

Jacqueline said...

Hahaha!!! Nola... They didnt expect me to leave uni so early actually...