Nuffnang

Google Search

Google
 

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Yay! No more exams!!

Finally I finished my last paper on Thursday…. Hooray!!! I celebrated it with an ice-cream…. Yummy Yum Yum…. Haha!! Finally can rest and online! I didn’t online for so long already… Miss it so much… =p

Wow! I didn’t update my blog since last month!! Ermm… Sort of dunno how to blog already… Haha! *(”,)*

Friday I went 1U and watched 'Chicken Little'.... Haha! That "kai chai" was so cute!!! "The sky is falling down! RUN!! RUN!! FASTER RUN!!!" Lolz.... After that I saw so many Monashians ‘hang kai’ and ‘paktor’ over there… At least 25 Monashians including Sabrina’s gang…. Lolz…. Suddenly 1U becomes Monashian’s paradise? Haha!

*1U Rockz*

2 comments:

nomnomfish said...

1u rocks.. sigh. i also wanna go

Philip said...

ya so many monash students there. i tot it maybe monash could built their new campus near 1U. that would be great. anyway, caught many ppl dating. ahahah...now we know why they are so busy all the time. do we get like a special 1U discount card if we are from monash?