Nuffnang

Google Search

Google
 

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Yay! No more exams!!

Finally I finished my last paper on Thursday…. Hooray!!! I celebrated it with an ice-cream…. Yummy Yum Yum…. Haha!! Finally can rest and online! I didn’t online for so long already… Miss it so much… =p

Wow! I didn’t update my blog since last month!! Ermm… Sort of dunno how to blog already… Haha! *(”,)*

Friday I went 1U and watched 'Chicken Little'.... Haha! That "kai chai" was so cute!!! "The sky is falling down! RUN!! RUN!! FASTER RUN!!!" Lolz.... After that I saw so many Monashians ‘hang kai’ and ‘paktor’ over there… At least 25 Monashians including Sabrina’s gang…. Lolz…. Suddenly 1U becomes Monashian’s paradise? Haha!

*1U Rockz*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I was just surfin blogs via the nav bar up top
and found yours (like and adventure). You write better
than many of the blogs I just went by, so have you
ever thought about trying to make a little money
blogging? Not tons, but I mean, just enough to
pay for some other things like webhosting or a car
payment, etc? Well, please do NOT confuse this with
the cr*ppy comment spam I see all over the place, but
I spotted a very cool free book on how to make money
blogging blogging and blogging some more..!

Hey, if you're gonna do it, you might as well get a LITTLE somethin' for it...!

Take care, and keep up the great writing,
Tiffany Burrell
How to Make Money Blogging Blogging
ps. No, that's NOT my real picture, lol!

starcrossedangel said...

1u rocks.. sigh. i also wanna go

Philip said...

ya so many monash students there. i tot it maybe monash could built their new campus near 1U. that would be great. anyway, caught many ppl dating. ahahah...now we know why they are so busy all the time. do we get like a special 1U discount card if we are from monash?