Nuffnang

Google Search

Google
 

Friday, September 17, 2010

Flying with Air Asia

On 090910 (Hari Raya Eve), I took Air Asia flight from Jakarta to Kuala Lumpur again. As usual, my bosses and I arrived early at the airport, paid our airport tax at the counter, and proceeded to the custom counter for passport stamping and documents verifications. There were long queue at the foreigner counters. =/
 
When its time, we showed our passports and boarding passes to the Air Asia personnel and proceeded to the boarding lounge. At the entrance, the ground staff tore half of my boarding pass and returned the passenger copy to me. Later, I found out that they took the wrong portion! They kept the portion with the airport tax receipt sticker on it. That was supposed to be the passenger copy and I need that receipt to claim my travel expenses from company.

I immediately approached the officer and told them about the mistake. However, the guy officer continued to check other passengers' boarding passes, while the lady officer looked at my boarding pass for 2 seconds and ignored me. She did not say a single word to me! I was like... Did she hear what am I saying? Or does she understand English? *curious*

Then, I saw the other half of my boarding pass was still lying on the table. I quickly pointed at it and asked if I can exchange the boarding pass. To my surprised, the lady officer scolded me with an angry tone! She said 'Duduk sana standby, nanti saya bagi!!' (Sit there and standby, later I give it to you). Gosh!!! What kind of service is this? She is a bad attitude ground staff. =(

After a while, another Air Asia male staff sent me a new sticker with apologies. Well, I have accepted his apologies with smile. At least his service is much better than the fierce lady. Good job!

I did self check-in and this is my boarding pass with the airport tax receipt sticker

I got an opportunity to sit on the first row and my seat number was 1E. *(^_^)* There was a middle-age Malaysian man on my left and an Indonesian girl on my right. The man was reading a book throughout the 2 hours journey, while the girl was enjoying the view outside the window next to her.

During this trip, I saw the wall panel right in front of me was full with words and signatures. Check out the pictures below.

The wall panel in front of my seat (upper area)

The wall panel in front of my seat (lower area)

Although I have no idea who is this Dato', I think he did enjoyed flying with AirAsia. Who knows he might have gotten some special VIP treatments from Air Asia. =)

*Cheers*

No comments: