Nuffnang

Google Search

Google
 

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Wash 'n' Run

A few weeks ago, I was very busy with exams and other stuffs... Therefore, I did not have extra time to wash my car (Actually was lazy larr...). That's why my car was so damn dirty!! U can even use ur fingers to draw picture on my car! Hahaha!! Yeah.... It was super duper dirty la...

Then, I drove passed this Esso Petrol Station near Monash Uni (the one near Pyramid)... I saw this sign "WASH 'N' RUN RM5".... Hahaha!! So cheap larr... Value for money right? Summore the banner inside said its for wash and vacuum!! Without doubt, I sent my car to the station for a car wash. But then, the small board inside showed "Kereta RM 6, MPV RM 8... and so on". Aiyah... Cheating 1... The cheapest also RM6, where got RM5 one oo? But I dun mind to pay another extra 1 Ringgit la...

When I finished my lunch, I came back to collect my car. I was surprised that the fella asked for RM8 from me!! Wat la? Suddenly so expensive ady 1? Then I asked him... "Why RM8? I thought RM6 only?". The foreign worker didn't know how to answer (language barrier)... Then another worker approached me... And told me "RM6 for car wash, RM2 for vacuum"... WAT THE... Okay... I was so hot under the sun, so I just paid them RM8 and drove back to uni.

I felt so cheated la! Kena conned!! Their pricing is so damn cheating la! If my car is a big car, then its understandable that they may charge you more than the posted price lar... But mine is only a KANCIL!!! The smallest car!! (not including mini cooper lar)... They owed me an explanation! Please tell me what's the RM5 wash and Vacuum for??

They are so cheating!! Don't send your car to this Esso for car wash!!

*Tips: Always ask for the price first!! Then, they can't cheat you...

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Teruk teruk teruk! No matter what the amount, it sucks to get cheated...

But someone i know got cheated RM500, also car wash, sounds like it means u can go back n wash your car there anytime for free for a whole year, got this got that blah blah blah...
but in the end paying RM500 is only for ONE wash n a stupid membership that allows u a tiny little useless discount on your next wash for a year....

Jacqueline said...

aiyoh... that 1 lagi teruk... be smarter next time... Dun trust those ppl... Or... wash the car by urself la! HAhaha!! Free summore.. =p