Nuffnang

Google Search

Google
 

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pre-CNY Yee Sang dinner

This post was supposed to be published during CNY. However, I was too busy with other stuff. Hence, I delayed this post...

A week before CNY, I met up with my secondary school friends for a reunion dinner. Our organiser invited us through Facebook and the time was stated as 7.30pm to 10.30pm

Since I was not very familiar with the directions to the restaurant, I got my friend, CH to pick me up on the way. He was supposed to fetch me from home at 7pm. However, due to some 'unforseen circumstances', he only reached my place at 8.30pm. Apparently, he went home for a shower and got stuck in a traffic jam after that. What a lame excuse...

Finally, we arrived at the restaurant around 9pm. I was soooo hungry!! But!! Some of my friends were still on their way!! (Another excuse: SY went home for a nap and over-slept. Hahahhha!!!) So, we still cant start our Yee Sang & dinner yet. =( As usual, this group of friends of mine will never be punctual... Lesson learnt. Hahaha!

In the end... We were 2 hours behind our schedule.. We started our Yee Sang dinner at 9.40pm...
 This is our yummy plate of yee sang!! I actually enjoyed the moment of toasting the yee sang more than eating them. =p

I had a great time chatting with my friends during, as well as after the dinner. We were exchanging information and keeping each other updated with our current works and experiences. Even gossips!!! Heheheeh!

 
They are part of my friends. There were more than 20 of us (3 tables) who attended this reunion dinner.

We chatted until 11.30pm... Too bad... Its the closing time for the restaurant. Awww... We had no choice but to leave the restaurant and call it a night. We bid good-bye to each other and hope to have another gathering soon. =) Hopefully all of them will be punctual for the next gathering. Hahaha!

Later, JC dropped me home. We continued our unfinished stories until I got home. It was a tiring but full of laughter night.

*Cheers*

No comments: