Nuffnang

Google Search

Google
 

Saturday, June 16, 2007

No more exams in my life!

Yoohoooo!!!~~~

Last Thursday was my last day of exam!! That was my last time sitting in the C~O~L~D MPH... After this, I dont need to sit for exams anymore!! No more exams in my life!! Yohoooo!!~~~

You might ask whether I hv graduated... Lol!! Not yet! I hv 1 more semester to go. But for my next semester, there will be no lecture, no tutorial, no exams... I need to focus only on my thesis writing and collection of survey data...




*(^_^)* I cant wait to use the new campus... The library looks cool ehh! But I hope the library wont be as cold as a freezer... Lol!! And I wish there is sufficient parking lots for the staffs and students... I will check out the campus next week... Anyone wanna come with me? =p

*Cheers*

No comments: