Nuffnang

Google Search

Google
 

Saturday, April 07, 2007

MBC's Networking Party

I was busy with my studies and the club activities for the past 1 month... Finally its our Easter Break now... BUT! There's no holiday for me!! I have an assignment due during the break!! *(@_@)* My progress for the assignment was real slow... Its not even 5% completed yet!
Im now too bored and stressed... Cant think of the assignment anymore... So, let me show you some pictures for the MBC networking party on 22nd March...

This is our board for the tickets sale... And the theme was "WAT THE MELON"... So all of us were supposed to wear watermelon colours to the party... =p

I was busy scoping for food... =p Laura's homemade pasta... Yum Yumm...

There was a number of games in the party... The picture shows one of the games I joined... It was fun...

... Its time for me to continue my assignment... Hahah!! Will post more pics and stories when I'm free...

*Cheers*

3 comments:

Sue Lin said...

they all not wearing watermelon colours also

Jacqueline said...

Yealo.. Some people dunno how to follow instructions wan... No wonder so many ppl kena traffic summons... Hahahah!!!

=p

Sue Lin said...

what are the summons?